In Momkynd we’re honoring the sacred body of the mother…and the transformational power of motherhood.
Momkynd by TaKisha August is a comprehensive suite of programming for supporting women on the motherhood continuum who want to feel confident throughout pregnancy, have blissful births, and maintain their connection to joy, pleasure and peace during the postpartum period.
The program includes yoga, meditation, nutrition, and lifestyle guidance for birthing people and serves as a beautiful pairing for any birth or postpartum doula support you may receive. The pre/postpartum education within the program is paired with a community full of other pregnant and birthing people to hold space for you from positive pregnancy test to postpartum.
MY MISSION IS TO HELP WOMEN AND MOTHERS MASTER THE ART OF GRACEFUL TRANSITIONS, BOTH INSIDE THEIR BODIES AND WHEREVER THEY TAKE UP SPACE IN THE WORLD. EACH GATHERING, BREATH, AND MOVEMENT COLLABORATES TO HONOR THE BODY OF THE MOTHER, AND THE ART OF MOTHERHOOD.
TaKisha August MPS, DT, RYT 500, RPYT is the founder of Momkynd and has been teaching Yoga + Meditation for over 5 years. TaKisha is a mama to one little boy and two fur-babies and specializes in therapeutic yoga and holistic women’s wellness as a reproductive health educator and Doula.
Momkynd includes self-paced content that you can access at the relevant stages of your prenatal and postpartum journey. From the time of purchase, you will have 12-months to access the content, community and participate in the live calls.
The modules within the program include the following:
Moving Into Motherhood: Yoga, meditation, and nourishment by trimester
In the Fourth: Integration practices for welcoming you into the first weeks of motherhood
Body After Baby
Pelvic Floor Power
Feeding Free: meditations for calm while feeding
Live monthly circle calls
An online community (that’s NOT Facebook)
Bonus access to:
Sound Sleep: A Sound Healing Meditation Album for a Blissful Night’s Rest
Who is this NOT for?
This program and community are NOT for you if…
- You are not interested in connecting with your whole self more deeply
- You are not interested in meditation or movement practices
- You’re only interested in losing weight (while weight loss might be a bi-product of implementing the program content, it is not the singular goal of the program)
- You don’t believe in inclusive environments (while the participants in the program identify as female, various races, ethnicities, cultures and religious beliefs will be represented)
- You are not interested in healing holistically (the foundational belief within this program is that a confident, healed and connected mother will thrive in every one of her relationships…especially the one she has with herself)