In this episode we hear from Surabhi Veitch, about creating your strongest body ever after having a baby (in less time than you think), navigating body image amidst cultural expectations, mindset, “snap-back” culture, movement for joy and so much more.
Surabhi Veitch is the owner of The Passionate Physio, a Physiotherapist, a Pregnancy and Postpartum Fitness Coach, and a mama of 2. As a long-term lover of movement, Surabhi is passionate about helping moms discover their strength and confidence in their postpartum bodies, while navigating common symptoms like pain, diastasis recti (“mummy tummy”), pelvic organ prolapse, or incontinence (leaking). She works with clients across the world on a 1-to-1 basis, and also offers her signature small-group Postpartum Return to Exercise Program (PREP) for new moms. She believes in joyful movement and letting go of perfectionism and mom guilt, and focusing on self-kindness and self-care.
Links & Resources:
- Find Surabhi on Instagram or at her website
- Listen to her Podcast, Mom Strength (MoSt)
- Surabhi’s signature Postpartum Return to Exercise Program (PREP) starts on September 14th. This 8-week online program combines fitness, education and injury management, and is for mamas with diastasis, prolapse, leaking or pain!
Over 8 weeks, you will:
- Strengthen your core, pelvic floor and full body
- Manage aches and pain from carrying or caring for your baby
- Improve your diastasis, prolapse or incontinence
- Learn to trust your postpartum body whether you’re 2 months or 2 years postpartum!
Click Here to Learn More or Register